Animals have forever been a part of the lives of humans. They live among us, interact with us, become our pets, and forever entertain us. But often what we overlook is the fact that these beings too, just like us, have a mind of their own. They are more than being cute, adorable, and silly creatures that make us laugh all the time. They have thoughts, ideas, dreams, and even have the power of imagination. If you ask us, their personalities exist through a conscious mind. A pleased dog will wag its tail, while cats will purr and curl up on your lap to exhibit the same emotion. However, because certain animals’ feelings are so human-like, they don’t require any explanation. It’s difficult not to believe they’re possessed, whether they’re overjoyed after receiving a treat or visiting a park, or highly frustrated or judgy.
We at defused believe that pets have human souls and that some of them simply can’t contain their feelings. And it’s fantastic!
1. My girlfriend’s cat is very excited because she saw snowing for the first time ever, how vivid is her reaction.
2. He usually does not make such weird faces when I pet him, this time something seems wrong
3. The middle cats looks like a third wheeler who is stuck between a couple and on’t know what to do
4. I think my cat has murderer tendencies, I should beware
5. “I need to talk to the manager.”
6. Don’t you know I hate it when you interrupt my meals?
7. The reason he seems so angry is that the cat has taken over his bed
8. My fluffy bear needs love too, Mom!
9. I need catnip and then I will let him go
10. Why don’t you listen when I say this for the first time?
11. “They were both sleeping 3 minutes ago.”
12. This is what “smile for a picture!” looks like in real
13. “Muse, watching me cook and hoping for a treat because ONE TIME I dropped some bacon and she’s been chasing that high ever since.”
14. I will remember it next time that you did not share you snacks witch me
15. If you are eating from a dish for the first time, it might look like this
18. Their reaction when they first met each other
19. “I see you have sammich. I also like sammich.”
20. “My rescue, James, is the happiest dog.”
21. I can travel by the speed of light!
22. I want to go to the park, please don’t say NO.
23. This is my cat’s maniac version of 2 AM.
24. “Did you just say, I am getting a brother?”