The wonderful thing about having a pet is that you will never be bored. Every one of the lovely little furbabies we’ve welcomed into our homes and hearts has its own personality, habits, temperament, and quirks. These quirks are frequently funny. Having a pet is a blessing because they improve our lives. You’d wake up to a lovely face, a partner to watch TV or play video games with, and a troublemaker to have fun with. Pets are far more than that.
People have been sharing some extremely sweet and amusing facts about their pets on social media, and we’ve gathered a list of our favorites. Scroll down for some entertainment.
People have been sharing some charming and humorous facts about their pets online, and we’ve compiled a list of our favorites below.
1. My Japanese cat enjoys sitting near my rice cooker, inhaling the aroma of newly cooked rice.
2. My dog screams if I don’t tuck him in before leaving for work.
3. If I don’t tuck my dog in before going to work, he cries.
4. Because my dog likes to cram himself into tight spaces, we had to create him a makeshift bed under the printer
5. My cat has a thing for blanket forts.
6. My cat tries to make me laugh whenever I’m unhappy.
7. Moose received transportation to the restaurant. He was craving a steak.
8. Despite having outgrown the ottoman, my parents’ dog insists on using it.
9. My cat adores my dog, and my dog adores my cat.
Your pet might do something eerie or confusing and you might sometimes think they hate you. For example, they might throw at you some serious judgmental looks from underneath glass coffee tables when you are just trying to eat in peace and enjoy your food, you better feed them too whatever you are eating. They can ruin your favorite pair of newly bought shoes or the makeup product you love the most. It is always the least expected thing that they destroy. They also find the most unusual places to take a nap and usually never respond to one call for their name so you can worry the whole time before they decide you have had enough and come out from their hiding places. Always expect the unexpected with your pets, be cautious because some might even leave their paw prints on the dough you just made so dearly before you can blink Whoosh! A new design for apple pie. Cat paw-pie.
10. My cats are all after the same moth.
11. My puppy insists on gripping your hand when you sit next to her.
12. My cat always looks as if she has just remembered something distressing
13. Time for some stretching
14. When his girlfriend from across the street came over for Valentine’s Day, my dog was ecstatic.
15. My dog became so agitated before going to the vet that her paws began to sweat.
16. My cat’s best friend moved away, but they keep in touch via FaceTime once a week.
17. Our cat has been concerned about our safety since we upgraded to a larger tub.
18. What a great way to sit
Share your thought with us, tell us if you find anything relatable.